Spring is in the air and its that time of year for my Renaissance Women’s Contest in honor of International Women’s day! Last year’s winner was the beautiful Mrs. R pictured above. Here are the deets:
1. The experience cannot be for yourself. You must nominate a sister, friend, mentor any women you feel embodies the grace, strength, and adaptability that it takes to be a renaissance woman.
2. Provide in an email provide: her name, phone number and email address.
3. Write a short paragraph, 500 words or less, explaining why this renaissance woman deserves her own boudoir experience.
4.Contest opens March 8, 2012 and all entries must be in by March 31, 2012 11:59 PM.
5.The winner must reside in Baltimore, Washington DC or Washington DC Metro Area.
6. The winner must sign a model release providing, Olesha of Oh!Boudoir Photography the right to use the images for promotional use on the blog, facebook, etc.
7. The winner of the contest will receive a boudoir experience which includes: a one hour experience with Olesha, pre-session wardrobe and theme consultation, in person ordering session, wine and refreshments, up to 3 wardrobe changes, and an accordion mini black book and 5 x 7 archival prints of images from mini black book.